DLi Talent Assessments
October 25, 2017 - October 27, 2027
Individual Certifications Available on Demand
Become certified in these innovative leadership and organisational development tools, developed by Discovery Learning Inc. in conjunction with the Centre for Creative Leadership.
Certifications are available for each of DLI’s talent assessment and simulation tools:
- Change Style Indicator
- Influence Style Indicator
- Decision Style Profile
- Discovery leadership Profile
- Paper Planes Inc.
- Press Time
- Emerging Leader Profile
- The Acquisition
Successful completion of this programme will allow you to administer your chosen DLI tool, generate reports and facilitate presentations and activities that complement that tool. Upon completion of the programme, you will receive a certificate and have your own online account, allowing you to easily manage your projects, assessment and reports. This online account will include access to sample reports, sample presentations and PowerPoint slides for your own use as you work with the tool.
We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the DLI suite of tools.
Our accreditation programme can be completed remotely; we offer a blended learning solution that allows you to complete part of the certification online and part of the certification by online call or telephone.
DLI Assessment and Simulation Certification Program Components
- Complete your own self-assessment in your chosen DLI tool.
- Review the facilitator resources, including the facilitator guide, slides, and eLearning modules online. This can be completed in your own time and at your own pace.
- Participate in a coaching call with a certified master trainer focused on building the skills you need in order to use the DLI Assessment or simulation with confidence. This call will allow you to discuss with our coach any questions from your online learning modules, questions regarding report content, experience and tips for debriefing and activities, and navigation of your online account.
Our programmes are delivered by qualified and engaging trainers, who are highly experienced users of DLI products.
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us at email@example.com or
+353 (0) 1278 8727 or +44 (0) 203 868 6670