Online Course - Self Paced€110.00
Measuring the competencies needed for entrepreneurial success!
Being entrepreneurial is a mindset, a willingness to seek opportunities that others don’t see and capitalizing on them in order to create something new and valuable. Entrepreneurial individuals look at the business world with an eye towards change and disruption, they ask “What can I do differently from others?” in order to be successful.
The Entrepreneurial Edge helps individuals understand how to reach their entrepreneurial aspirations whether it be for the success of their own business or within another organization. With two different report options available, Intrapreneur Report and Entrepreneur Report (coming Summer 2019), both individuals and organizations can measure the competencies needed for entrepreneurial success.
Innovation is no longer reserved for business start-ups; it is now a necessity for all organizations, big and small. Organizations who were once leaders in their industry have failed due to their refusal to consider new opportunities. As a result, organisations are now investing more time and money into innovation
- 2 report options available, Intrapreneur Report and Entrepreneur Report (coming Summer 2019)
- 12 Competencies over 4 Action modes
- Tailored advice for leveraging entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial strengths
- Tailored advice for building entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial development areas
- Designed to be applicable for every stage of an entrepreneur or intrapreneur’s venture
Who can benefit?
- Coaches and Consultants
- Potential Entrepreneurs
- Incubators and Venture Capitalists
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us at email@example.com or on +353 (0) 1278 8727 or +44 (0) 203 868 6670