EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Certification
July 17 - July 18
Become certified in this internationally acclaimed, scientifically validated and reliable measure of emotional intelligence. The EQ-Ii2.0 is a highly versatile instrument for training and coaching; with individual reports, group reports, leadership reports and 360 reports available.
Successful completion of this programme will allow you to administer the EQ-i2.0, generate reports and provide feedback to individuals on their EQ-i2.0 results. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and have your own online account, allowing you to easily manage your projects, assessment and reports. We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the EQ-i2.0.
Our accreditation programme includes initial individual e-learning of a few hours that can be completed in your own time; your own EQ-i2.0 assessment and confidential one-to-one feedback session with an experienced coach; attendance at a two-day workshop based on building the skills you need to use the EQ-i2.0 with confidence; and completion of an online exam. Our programmes are delivered by qualified and engaging trainers, who are highly experienced users of the EQ-i2.0.
These are the overall training objectives, or what you can expect to learn from the certification program. By the end of the certification program, you will be able to:
- Define emotional intelligence and understand its importance
- Demonstrate an understanding of the EQ-i2.0 framework
- Describe the components of the EQ-i2.0 including defining composite scales and subscales
- Understand the science behind the EQ-i2.0
- Administer the EQ-i2.0
- Interpret an EQ-i2.0 assessment
- Follow a structured approach to preparing for a feedback session
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct an effective assessment feedback session
- Explain the benefits of EI to their client groups
- Describe how EI applies to different disciplines
- Identify resources available post-certification
- Assess which report type is appropriate for your client
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us at email@example.com or on +353 (0) 1278 8727 or +44 (0) 203 868 6670