- This event has passed.
Pearman Personality Integrator – Certification
October 1, 2019 - October 2, 2019€1700.00
Become certified in this internationally acclaimed, scientifically validated and reliable personality assessment. The Pearman Personality Integrator the Pearman Personality Integrator (Pearman) provides a deeper look into the individuality of personality type and sets a new standard for assessing personality.
Successful completion of this programme will allow you to administer the Pearman, generate reports and provide feedback to individuals on their results. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and have your own online account, allowing you to easily manage your projects, assessment and reports. We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the Pearman Personality Integrator.
Our accreditation programme includes initial individual e-learning of a few hours that can be completed in your own time; your own Pearman assessment and confidential one-to-one feedback session with an experienced coach; attendance at a two-day online workshop based on building the skills you need to use the Pearman with confidence; and completion of an online exam. Our programmes are delivered by qualified and engaging trainers, who are highly experienced users of the Pearman.
These are the overall training objectives, or what you can expect to learn from the certification program. By the end of the certification program, you will be able to:
- Describe personality type theory, particularly Carl Jung’s contribution
- Describe the Pearman Personality Integrator (Pearman) model of personality type
- Describe the eight mental functions and give examples of each
- Describe the Flex Index and give examples of each of the scales
- Articulate the differences between natural and demonstrated types
- Describe the components of Part I: Pearman Personality
- Describe the components of the Part II: Pearman Flex Index
- Understand the science behind the Pearman
- Describe best practices around providing feedback on the Pearman
- Interpret a Pearman assessment
- Follow a structured approach to preparing for a feedback session
- Demonstrate the ability to lead an effective feedback session
- Explain the benefits of the Pearman to clients
- Identify the ethics pertaining to the Pearman
- Identify resources available post-certification
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 (0) 1278 8727 or +44 (0) 203 868 6670
Psychological Society of Ireland
Grantham House, Grantham St, Saint Kevin’s, Dublin 8, D08 W8HD