- This event has passed.
Pearman Personality Integrator
January 24 - January 25
With over 1,000,000 unique profiles, the Pearman Personality Integrator (Pearman) provides a deeper look into the individuality of personality type and sets a new standard for assessing personality.
Incorporating the origins of personality type theory while including new insights into the way individuals operate in the 21st Century, the Pearman provides a theoretically grounded, contemporary tool for use in your talent development initiatives.
Our PPI certification workshop will qualify you to administer, interpret and provide feedback on PPI Workplace and Leadership Reports. Our two-day session is delivered by engaging and experienced trainers and includes many practical, applied activities. By the end of the certification program, you will be able to:
- Describe personality type theory, particularly Carl Jung’s contribution
- Describe the Pearman Personality Integrator (Pearman) model of personality type
- Describe the eight mental functions and give examples of each
- Describe the Flex Index and give examples of each of the scales
- Articulate the differences between natural and demonstrated types
- Describe the components of Part I: Pearman Personality
- Describe the components of the Part II: Pearman Flex Index
- Understand the science behind the Pearman
- Describe best practices around providing feedback on the Pearman
- Interpret a Pearman assessment
- Follow a structured approach to preparing for a feedback session
- Demonstrate the ability to lead an effective feedback session
- Explain the benefits of the Pearman to clients
- Identify the ethics pertaining to the Pearman
- Identify resources available post-certification