Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing (WRAW) – Master Practitioner
September 22, 2021 - September 23, 2021
Facilitate effective and engaging group learning experiences with a full suite of Mastering Resilience workshops!
This certification will equip you with a full suite of toolkits, slides, facilitator notes, and handouts. You will be able to run the ‘Resilient You’, ‘Resilient Teams’, and ‘Resilient Leaders’ workshops. You will have everything you need to start from day 1.
This course can be completed after attending the Certified Practitioner (CP) training. The CP certification allows you to administer the Wraw, generate reports, and provide feedback to individuals on their WRAW results.
Upon completion of this Master Practitioner certification, you will be able to:
- Access all the learning of the Certified Practitioner training
- Confidently deliver resilience and wellbeing workshops for individuals, teams, and leaders
- Access a full suite of training materials
- Tailor materials to target interventions for maximum ROI
- Call upon a dedicated mentor for support and guidance
- Deliver wellbeing solutions that result in real business impact
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 (0) 1278 8727 or +44 (0) 203 868 6670
Depending on Covid-19 restrictions in September 2021, this course may be delivered either online or in person.