- This event has passed.
Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing (WRAW) Certification
November 18, 2020 - November 19, 2020
Become certified in this internationally acclaimed, scientifically validated, and reliable measure of workplace resilience and wellbeing.
Our Wraw Certified Practitioner Accreditation workshop will qualify you to administer, interpret, and provide feedback on the Waw psychometric assessment. Our two-day session is delivered by engaging and experienced trainers and includes many practical, applied activities.
Successful completion of this programme will allow you to administer the Wraw, generate reports, and provide feedback to individuals on their WRAW results. Upon completion, you will receive a certified practitioner licence and have your own online account, allowing you to easily manage your projects, assessment, and reports. We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with Wraw.
Our accreditation programme includes your own Wraw assessment and confidential one-to-one feedback session with an experienced coach and attendance at a two-day workshop based on building the skills you need to use Wraw with confidence.
Our programmes are delivered by qualified and engaging trainers, who are highly experienced users of Wraw.
By the end of the certification program, you will be able to:
- Define resilience and understand its importance
- Describe the components of Wraw
- Understand the science behind Wraw
- Administer the Wraw assessment and interpret reports
- Assess which report type is appropriate for your client
- Apply highly effective Wraw tools and techniques in individual and group coaching sessions
- Conduct an effective assessment feedback session
- Provide clients with strategies to develop their skills
- Use a gold standard framework to support an organisation’s wellbeing strategy
- Identify a clear case for workplace wellbeing
- Explain the benefits of workplace wellbeing to their client groups
- Describe how workplace wellbeing applies to different disciplines
- Identify resources available post-certification
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 (0) 1278 8727 or +44 (0) 203 868 6670
This course is also expected to be available in person in 2021.