DLI Change Style Indicator
Discovery Learning Inc.’s expertise in executive and organisational development have brought about a portfolio of world class resources in the areas of leadership development and change management.
Change Style Indicator Measures an individual’s preferred style in approaching change and in addressing change.
This tool provides leaders of all levels with insights on personal preferences for managing change and provides context for how those around them might perceive and respond to their preferred style. The Change Style Indicator uses 20 items to establish a ranking of how the respondent prefers to address and work with change.
The instrument addresses both initiated and opposed change and places the respondent on a continuum between:
- Conserver: prefers the known to the unknown
- Pragmatist: prefers to objectively explore the current situation
- Originator: prefers a faster and more radical approach to change
With the Change Style Indicator, leaders can:
- Learn about three unique styles for dealing with change
- Discover their personal change style preference
- Learn how a preferred style affects how others perceive an individual and how a style influences the perceptions of others
- Explore the advantages and strengths that each style offers in a team effort
- Improve interpersonal communication and understanding
- Realise the value of all perspectives when resolving issues
- Increase teamwork and cooperation
Our certification will allow you to administer the assessment, generate reports, deliver presentations and facilitate activities that complement the tool. Upon completion of the programme, you will be given your own online account, allowing you to easily manage your projects, assessment and reports. This online account will include access to sample reports, sample presentations and PowerPoint slides for your own use as you work with the tool.
We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the DLI suite of tools.
Our accreditation programme can be completed remotely in three easy steps:
- Contact us to register
- Complete your online learning modules in your own time
- Participate in a coaching call with one of our certified master trainers, focused on building the skills you need to use your DLI tool with confidence.