DLI Decision Style Profile
Discovery Learning Inc.’s expertise in executive and organisational development have brought about a portfolio of world class resources in the areas of leadership development and change management.
This decision-making assessment empowers leaders to make better decisions by enlightening them on how to choose the most effective and appropriate decision-making styles for given situations. Each participant is asked how they would make several real-world business decisions.
A personalised report compares the participant's chosen decision-making style to the most appropriate styles, backed by extensive research and a current database of over 20,000 executives and managers. The Decision Style Profile evaluates the appropriateness with which participants include others in the decision-making process, as well as the extent to which participants consider five critical decision factors in their decision-making process.
The instrument addresses both initiated and opposed change and places the respondent on a continuum between:
- Build knowledge of a research based system for choosing the most appropriate decision style
- Create awareness of five critical decision factors
- Build awareness of how improved decision-making practices pay off on the bottom line
- Understand the five decision styles and the conditions that make each appropriate and inappropriate
- Learn five decision factors critical to making effective decisions
- Determine a personal Decision Factor Index score
- Compare decision skills to those of 20,000 managers
With the Decision Style Profile, leaders can:
- Improve and refine their decision-making skills
- Equip themselves with a research-backed, uniform system of decision making
- Strengthen awareness of effective outcomes based on the level of inclusion of others in the decision-making process
- Discover development opportunities in their decision-making capabilities and learn how to strengthen these
Our certification will allow you to administer the assessment, generate reports, deliver presentations and facilitate activities that complement the tool. Upon completion of the programme, you will be given your own online account, allowing you to easily manage your projects, assessment and reports. This online account will include access to sample reports, sample presentations and PowerPoint slides for your own use as you work with the tool.
We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the DLI suite of tools.
Our accreditation programme can be completed remotely in three easy steps:
- Contact us to register
- Complete your online learning modules in your own time
- Participate in a coaching call with one of our certified master trainers, focused on building the skills you need to use your DLI tool with confidence.