DLI The Acquisition
The Acquisition explores group problem solving and decision making. This short exercise compares the quality of decisions reached by consensus and those made individually. It also teaches participants how to work more effectively as teams while using the expertise of individual team members.
In the business case, a board of directors calls for a detailed outline of critical steps to be taken to ensure a successful acquisition. Each participant decides individually on the order in which these steps should be carried out. The participants then meet as a group to agree on the order they will present to the board. The result reached by consensus is then compared to an expert solution. Reaching this collective decision engages participants in group dynamics and provides an opportunity for individuals to exercise their influencing skills.
- Explores effective team problem solving and decision making
- Enables individuals to become better contributors to a group
- Compares individual decision making to group decision making
- Helps participants test their ability to influence others
Get certified and give yourself a unique competitive advantage!
What does certification include?
- An online curriculum that enables you to do your entire certification from the comfort of your home or office
- Facilitator guide, slide presentation, and other resources that enable you to run your own workshop
- A free online account where you can use the product with your clients
We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the DLI suite of tools.
Our accreditation programme can be completed in three easy steps:
- Contact us to register
- Complete your online learning modules in your own time
- Participate in an individual coaching call with one of our certified master trainers, focused on building the skills you need to use your DLI tool with confidence.