An innovative corporate team building exercise, EdgeWork increases the capacity of individuals and teams to perform in cross-organizational and cross-functional contexts. As its name suggests, EdgeWork explores how those on the edges of organizations can better build working relationships with their counterparts in other organizations, given their respective goals, conflicts, and interdependencies.
The instrument addresses both initiated and opposed change and places the respondent on a continuum between:
- Challenges groups to think about working together in new ways to produce results
- Provides a setting for teams to discuss their organizational challenges
- Confronts participants with a rapidly changing environment that demands fluid boundaries and boundary-spanning discussions
- Challenges participants to evaluate a diversity of perspectives and values
Get certified and give yourself a unique competitive advantage!
What does certification include?
- An online curriculum that enables you to do your entire certification from the comfort of your home or office
- Facilitator guide, slide presentation, and other resources that enable you to run your own workshop
- A free online account where you can use the product with your clients
We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the DLI suite of tools.
Our accreditation programme can be completed remotely in three easy steps:
- Contact us to register
- Complete your online learning modules in your own time
- Participate in a coaching call with one of our certified master trainers, focused on building the skills you need to use your DLI tool with confidence.