Influence Style Indicator (ISI)
Discovery Learning Inc.’s expertise in executive and organisational development have brought about a portfolio of world class resources in the areas of leadership development and change management.
Influence Style Indicator Measures an individual’s preferred style as they influence others.
Today's workplace requires effective leaders to work across multiple boundaries where differences such as geography, culture, gender, age, and hierarchy can all present unique challenges. This tool is an individual assessment which identifies a dominant influencing style and assists in the development of skills to increase leadership effectiveness.
- Learn more about two primary orientations of influencing:
- Advocating: Individuals put forward ideas and offer logical and rational reasons to convince others of their point of view.
- Uniting: Individuals advocate for their position by encouraging others with a sense of shared mission and exciting possibilities
- Learn about five unique influencing styles: Rationalising, Asserting, Negotiating, Inspiring and Bridging
With the Influence Style Indicator, leaders can:
- Examine what their chosen influence style looks like to others
- Determine best opportunities to flex their style to address a variety of situations
- Improve their ability to connect with others using a variety of influencing styles
- Investigate how timing and discretion are important considerations in influencing
- Reach an understanding of how influencing styles can impact organizational decision making
- Be able to identify others’ preferred styles
Our certification will allow you to administer the assessment, generate reports, deliver presentations and facilitate activities that complement the tool. Upon completion of the programme, you will be given your own online account, allowing you to easily manage your projects, assessment and reports. This online account will include access to sample reports, sample presentations and PowerPoint slides for your own use as you work with the tool.
We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the DLI suite of tools.
Our accreditation programme can be completed remotely in three easy steps:
- Contact us to register
- Complete your online learning modules in your own time
- Participate in a coaching call with one of our certified master trainers, focused on building the skills you need to use your DLI tool with confidence.