The Pearman Personality Indicator
With over 1,000,000 unique profiles, the Pearman Personality Integrator (Pearman) provides a deeper look into the individuality of personality type and sets a new standard for assessing personality.
Incorporating the origins of personality type theory while including new insights into the way individuals operate in the 21st Century, the Pearman provides a theoretically grounded, contemporary tool for use in your talent development initiatives.
The Pearman explores the complexities of personality patterns and is based on understanding an individual’s personality at multiple levels. It provides the freedom of representing personality along a continuum and does not require choosing a preference for one personality type over another.
More Insight and Flexibility
The Pearman assessment allows you to identify your client’s behaviours that are most natural in contrast to those that are needed or performed in day-to-day life. Explore where the differences lie, where the similarities are, and measure what flexibility your client has to operate outside of their comfort zone with the Pearman FlexIndex.
More Coachable Moments
The Pearman offers both Coach and Client reports, developed to ensure your client can grow within, and outside of, their personality results. You can compare your client’s scores to a representative population, providing context to understand the full scope of their personality and flex.
The Pearman is a normed assessment complete with scores, validity indicators, item-level information, and rigorous psychometric backing; bringing a scientific approach to personality type.
The Pearman integrates personality type with an individual’s flexibility (the FlexIndex) to provide a complete picture of an individual’s functioning. You can also add the EQ-i 2.0® module to explore type and emotional intelligence from an integrated perspective.
The Pearman offers universal insight that can be used in any number of contexts, including:
- Individual Self-awareness & Development
- Group/Team Development
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning/High-potential Development
Our PPI certification workshop will qualify you to administer, interpret and provide feedback on PPI Workplace and Leadership Reports. Our two-day session is delivered by engaging and experienced trainers and includes many practical, applied activities. By the end of the certification program, you will be able to:
- Describe personality type theory, particularly Carl Jung’s contribution
- Describe the Pearman Personality Integrator (Pearman) model of personality type
- Describe the eight mental functions and give examples of each
- Describe the Flex Index and give examples of each of the scales
- Articulate the differences between natural and demonstrated types
- Describe the components of Part I: Pearman Personality
- Describe the components of the Part II: Pearman Flex Index
- Understand the science behind the Pearman
- Describe best practices around providing feedback on the Pearman
- Interpret a Pearman assessment
- Follow a structured approach to preparing for a feedback session
- Demonstrate the ability to lead an effective feedback session
- Explain the benefits of the Pearman to clients
- Identify the ethics pertaining to the Pearman
- Identify resources available post-certification