Podium Access Course (PAC)
This is the first stage towards becoming more familiar with the ethical and competent use of psychometric tests. Our online Psychometric Test Administration Course provides participants with the ability to understand and competently practice the administration of ability, aptitude and personality assessments in organisational settings. Successful completion of this course and the course assessments makes students eligible for the BPS Level 1 Assistant Test User Qualification.
- What is Occupational Testing
- Categories of Psychometric Tests
- Preparation for Managed Test Administration
- Invitation Letters
- Introducing & Running the Test Session
- Test Logs
- Modes of Test Administration
- Managing Remote Testing
- Candidates with Disabilities
- Direct & Indirect Discrimination
This brief psychometric course is offered entirely online and has been produced with the aim of making it possible for busy professionals to be able to start competently using the Podium suite of assessments as quickly as possible. It is taught by way of high quality video lessons.
We’ll give you access to the online learning centre where you can download the materials you need. You then read through them at your own pace and once ready you complete an online accreditation exam.
Our accreditation programme can be completed remotely in three easy steps:
- Contact us to register.
- Complete your online learning modules in your own time.
- Register your course completion with BPS RQTU to gain your BPS Assistant Test User qualification.