The Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing Index™ (WRAW)
Resilience and mental wellbeing are rising up the agenda, with leading organisations seeking to make employee wellbeing a cultural priority. A 2018 CIPD report suggests that investing in health and wellbeing increases employee morale and engagement, creates a more inclusive culture and lowers sickness absence.
The 2020 Deloitte Monitor report highlights how one in 6 workers are experiencing a mental health problem at any one time, and stress, anxiety and depression are responsible for almost half of working days lost due to health issues.
Why is it important
It is time to move beyond mission statements and social impact programmes and put humans back at the centre of business strategy. The business case is undeniable with an average ROI of £5 for every £1 spent on mental wellbeing initiatives, increasing to £11 for wellbeing initiatives proactively developing resilience (Deloitte).
What is Wraw?
Trusted by leading organisations around the world, Wraw is the world’s first psychometric tool and survey to measure resilience and its impact on wellbeing for working people.
At the heart of Wraw is the 5 Pillars of Resilience.
A robustly validated psychometric tool and survey, Wraw provides live data insight into resilience at every level of the organisation. It supports a two-pronged approach to building sustainable, healthy high performance:
- Educate and empower individuals and teams to take ownership of their own resilience and wellbeing.
- Educate and enable managers and leaders to build a safe and supportive working environment.
Benefits of Wraw
- Evidence-based strategy built on proven expertise
- Initiatives targeted for maximum ROI
- Data-driven development
- Educated, open and empowered employees
- Non-judgmental response to mental wellbeing
- Low incidence of stress, anxiety and burnout
- Inspired leadership that drives cultural change
- Resilient You - Take ownership of your resilience and wellbeing
- Resilient Teams - Build healthy, high performing teams
- Resilient Leaders - Lead the way for healthy high performance
Delivered by leading experts in resilience at KinchLyons, Wraw Accreditation gives you the knowledge and confidence to deliver comprehensive resilience and wellbeing solutions with Wraw. There are 2 levels of accreditation.
Certified Practitioner (2 days)
- Understand and interpret the full suite of Wraw Reports
- Deliver resilience coaching debriefs to individuals and team
- Apply Wraw tools and techniques to build resilience
- Provide data driven advice on wellbeing strategy and planning
- Use a gold standard framework to support an organisation’s wellbeing strategy
Master Practitioner (4 days total)
All of the learning of the Certified Practitioner training plus:
- Confidently deliver resilience and wellbeing workshops targeting individuals, teams and leaders
- Access a full suite of training materials (slices, facilitator guides, handouts, toolkits)
- Tailor materials to target interventions for maximum ROI
- Call upon a dedicated mentor for support and guidance
- Deliver learning solutions that result in real business impact
We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the Wraw.
Who should attend:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Corporate Trainers
- Health Care Professionals