Become certified in this internationally acclaimed, scientifically validated and reliable measure of emotional intelligence.
Our MSCEIT certification workshop will qualify you to administer, interpret and provide feedback on the MSCEIT assessment. Our two-day session is delivered by engaging and experienced trainers and includes many practical, applied activities.
Successful completion of this programme will allow you to administer the MSCEIT, generate reports, and provide feedback to individuals on their MSCEIT results. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and have your own online account, allowing you to easily manage your projects, assessment and reports. We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the MSCEIT.
Our accreditation programme includes:
- Initial individual e-learning of a few hours that can be completed in your own time;
- Your own MSCEIT assessment and confidential one-to-one feedback session with an experienced coach;
- Attendance at a two-day workshop based on building the skills you need to use the MSCEIT with confidence;
- Completion of an online exam.
Our programmes are delivered by qualified and engaging trainers, who are highly experienced users of the MSCEIT.
These are the overall training objectives, or what you can expect to learn from the certification program. By the end of the certification program, you will be able to:
- Define emotional intelligence and understand its importance
- Demonstrate an understanding of the MSCEIT framework
- Describe the components of the MSCEIT
- Understand the science behind the MSCEIT
- Administer the MSCEIT
- Interpret a MSCEIT assessment
- Follow a structured approach to preparing for a feedback session
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct an effective assessment feedback session
- Provide constructive feedback on the MSCEIT
- Provide clients with strategies to develop their skills
- Explain the benefits of EI to their client groups
- Describe how EI applies to different disciplines
- Identify resources available post-certification
- Assess which report type is appropriate for your client
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us at email@example.com or on +353 (0) 1278 8727 or +44 (0) 203 868 6670
This course is also available online.
Psychological Society of Ireland
Grantham House, Grantham St, Saint Kevin’s, Dublin 8, D08 W8HD