World-Class Psychometric Testing Accreditation for HR professionals, L&D professionals, recruitment consultants and business owners.
Psychometric assessment, when used appropriately, is the single most effective method of predicting which candidates will succeed on the job.
Psychometrics are powerful tools that enable HR and L&D professionals to elevate their training and coaching practices.
KinchLyons partners exclusively with Podium to offer this world-class BPS and EFPA accredited training, which is built on a winning combination of psychology and technology. Developed in partnership with Dr. Nigel Guenole of Goldsmith’s University London, the Podium suite meets rigorous scientific standards.
No portfolios or additional work required, after completing training with us and passing the assessment, you will be instantly accredited and ready to go.
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
This Assistant Test Training course, the Podium Access Course, is the first stage towards becoming more familiar with the ethical and competent use of psychometric tests.
- Engaging e-learning modules taught entirely online through our state-of-the-art Podium365 platform
- Understand and competently administer ability, aptitude and personality assessments
- Instant accreditation/certificate in psychometric testing upon completion (no portfolios or other time-consuming submissions)
Upon successful completion of this course you will:
- Be certified to purchase and administer Podium tests to participants –Be capable of staying within ethical and legal boundaries with respect to test administration
- Understand test results and how to feed back results
- Be eligible for the BPS Level 1 Assistant Test User Qualification
For more information on psychometrics and an overview of both courses, see our Psychometric Testing Training page
For more information on the complete programme – click here – Level 2 Psychometric Accreditation Course (Test User – Ability and Test User Personality)
For group discounts, please contact our psychometric testing team at KinchLyons
*Currently only for individuals or businesses located in the Republic of Ireland
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 (0) 1278 8727 or +44 (0) 203 868 6670
Venue – This course will take place online due to COVID-19 restrictions.
We hope to deliver in-person training later in 2021. If/when this happens, it will take place in the Psychological Society of Ireland (Grantham House, Grantham St, Saint Kevin’s, Dublin 8, D08 W8HD).