Individual Certifications Available on Demand
Become certified in The Hardiness Resilience Gauge™ (HRG). Grounded in over 30 years of research and development, it provides valuable insight into an individual’s level of hardiness and their ability to cope with stressful and unexpected situations. As with all of our assessments, the HRG is a scientifically rigorous tool that demonstrates exceptional reliability and validity.
Successful completion of this programme will allow you to administer the HRG, generate reports and facilitate presentations and activities that complement that tool. Upon completion of the programme, you will receive a certificate and have your own online account, allowing you to easily manage your projects, assessment and reports. This online account will include access to sample reports, sample presentations and PowerPoint slides for your own use as you work with the tool.
We offer ongoing support post-certification and take great pride in partnering with you and helping you remain confident and creative as you work with the HRG.
HRG Certification includes:
- An online curriculum that enables you to do your entire certification from the comfort of your home or office
- The ability to take the assessment yourself and get feedback from an experienced coach
- Facilitator guide, slide presentation, and other resources that enable you to run your own workshop
- Access to the Hardiness Resilience Gauge
- A free online account where you can use the product with your clients
Our accreditation programme can be completed remotely; we offer a blended learning solution that allows you to complete part of the certification online and part of the certification by online call or telephone.
Our accreditation programme can be completed remotely in three easy steps:
- Contact us to register
- Complete your online learning modules in your own time
- Participate in a coaching call with one of our certified master trainers, focused on building the skills you need to use the tool with confidence.
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
+353 (0) 1278 8727 or +44 (0) 203 868 6670